- Title, side A
- Market Square
- Title, side B
- Ohio City Incorporated/West Side Market Centennial Fund
- Market Square Park, Market AvenueCleveland, 44113
- SW corner of W 25th Street and Market Avenue
- Margaret Grey-Eyes "Mother" Solomon
- Margaret Grey-Eyes "Mother" Solomon, last Wyandot Indian, ca. 1880. Her family lived on the Grand Reserve, the twelve-by-nineteen square mile reservation in what is now known as Wyandot County. She attended the first school on the reservation, established by missionary John Stewart. In July 1843 she, her first husband David Young and their children, were among the tribe members relocated to Kansas City, Kansas. She and her second husband, John Solomon, returned to live in Upper Sandusky, Ohio around 1865. Margaret's work in the Wyandot community earned her the nickname "Mother Solomon" (AL03678).