- Title, side A
- The Chagrin River's "High Falls"
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Chagrin Falls Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society
- SW corner of N. Main Street and Bell StreetChagrin Falls, 44022
- Marker is hanging on the left side of the stairway to the Falls. You have to go to a small alcove to the left of the stairs to view it
- Covered Bridge in Washington County
- A covered bridge in Washing Ton County, traversing the Muskingum River (AL06888).