- Title, side A
- The Northwest Ordinance, 1787
- Title, side B
- The Ohio Company Purchase
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Marietta Chapter NSDAR, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 601 Second StreetMarietta, 45750
- Campus Martius Museum, 601 Second St.
- Campus Maritus
- Campus Maritus, in Marietta, was the fortified seat of The Ohio Company, established in 1788 (AL06551).