Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
Home / Subject Shakers /

2-83 Marble Hall

334_3046.jpg 2-83 Union Village (1805-1912) - Village BellThumbnails2-83 Shaker Sister2-83 Union Village (1805-1912) - Village BellThumbnails2-83 Shaker Sister2-83 Union Village (1805-1912) - Village BellThumbnails2-83 Shaker Sister

⇧ Go to Shakers Marker Home


Marker Details

Title, side A
The Borror Family Jackson Township Pioneers
Title, side B
Borror's Corners Pioneer Homestead 1809-1811
Address
890 London-Groveport Road W-Marker was inadvertently numbered 20-18 instead of 20-25
Lockbourne, 43137
Location
Northeast corner of intersection of State Routes 665 and 104, 890 London-Groveport Road
Latitude
39.8254340
Longitude
-83.0322410
Subjects
Lebanon, Shakers, Villages

Picture Details

Title
Marble Hall
Caption
Marble Hall, built in 1810, was the Shaker Trustees' Office in Union Village, one of the major Shaker villages. It was extensively remodeled in 1891-1892 in the Victorian style. It is located west of Lebanon, Warren County, Ohio. The photograph was taken ca 1940-1949 (AL00420).