- Title, side A
- First Brick Rural Road in U.S.
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Society for Industrial Archeology Northern Ohio Chapter, and The Ohio Historical Society
- SW corner of Pearl Road and Olde York RoadParma Heights, 44130
- In small park on the tip of the corner
- Marble Hall
- Marble Hall, built in 1810, was the Shaker Trustees' Office in Union Village, one of the major Shaker villages. It was extensively remodeled in 1891-1892 in the Victorian style. It is located west of Lebanon, Warren County, Ohio. The photograph was taken ca 1940-1949 (AL00420).