- Title, side A
- First Congregational United Church of Christ of Berea
- Title, side B
- First Congregational United Church of Christ, Berea Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 33 Seminary StreetBerea, 44017
- NW corner of Seminary Street and Church Street
- Kinsman House
- The Kinsman House was built in 1832, in the Greek Revival Style. The Kinsman House once served as classrooms for the Dana School of Music, Hiram College Branch. The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places (AL06637).