- Title, side A
- Procter & Gamble
- Title, side B
- The Ohio Bicentennial Commission and The Ohio Historical Society
- 438 Sycamore StreetCincinnati, 45202
- P & G Plaza - On the NE side of the intersection of Sycamore St & E. 5th St
- First Congregational Church, Twinsburg
- The First Congregational Church was organized in August 23, 1822. Twinsburg pioneers, many from Killingworth, Connecticut, worshiped in various locations for 31 years until this church was built in 1848. Its design is attributed to master builder Simeon Porter. The spire is an 1857 replacement. The edifice is notable for being a Classic Revival translation of the standard meeting house of the preceding Federal period (AL06632).