- Title, side A
- First Congregational Church
- Title, side B
- The Ohio Historical Society and the Architects Society of Ohio
- 115 Tallmadge CircleTallmadge, 44278
- At the northern end of the Tallmadge Town Square
- Tallmadge Congregational Church
- Exterior view of the Tallmadge Congregational Church located on the public circle in Tallmadge, Summit County, Ohio, ca. 1930 - 1939. Construction of the church building began in 1822 and the church was dedicated in 1825. The state of Ohio acquired the church in 1971 (AL00824).