- Title, side A
- The Cradle of Professional Football
- Title, side B
- The Pro Football Hall of Fame and The Ohio Historical Society
- 2121 George Halas Drive NWCanton, 44708
- 2121 George Halas Dr., N.W.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- An image from a scrapbook compiled by the Timken Company documents the opening of the Pro Football Hall of Fame on September 7-8, 1963. The scrapbook was presented to Senator Frank Lausche, who was also a former governor of Ohio. The Pro Football Hall of Fame expanded in 1971, nearly doubling in size. By the end of the twentieth century the museum grew two more times and drew crowds of 200,000 people annually (Om3203_022).