- Title, side A
- The Cradle of Professional Football
- Title, side B
- The Pro Football Hall of Fame and The Ohio Historical Society
- 2121 George Halas Drive NWCanton, 44708
- 2121 George Halas Dr., N.W.
- Jim Thorpe
- Photograph of Olympic athlete and professional football player Jim Thorpe, ca. 1920-1929. Thorpe was a Native American of Sac and Fox descent and played football at the Carlisle Indian School in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. In 1912 he was the Olympic decathlon champion. Thorpe was one of the early superstars of the National Football League and served as the League's first president. He played for several professional football teams in Ohio: the Canton Bull Dogs, Cleveland Indians and Oorang Indians (AL02916).