- Title, side A
- Holy Name High School, Founded 1914
- Title, side B
- Holy Name High School The Ohio Historical Society
- 6000 Queens Highway (or 6000 Layor Drive)Parma Heights, 44130
- Holy Name High School
- Battle of Fort Stephenson Sketch
- This sketch depicts the battle at Fort Stephenson. The text reads: "Repulse of the British before Fort Stephenson. Aug. 2d. 1813. Col. Short, who commanded the regulars composing the forlorn hope, was ordering his men to leap the ditch, cut down the pickets, and give the Americans no quarters, when he fell mortally wounded into the ditch, twisted his handkerchief on the end of his sword, and begged for that mercy, which he had a moment before ordered to be denied to his enemy (AL06145)."