- Title, side A
- The Great Seal of the State of Ohio
- Title, side B
- Great Seal State Park, Ross County Historical Society, Chillicothe and Ross County 2003 Commission, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Great Seal State Park, Marietta RoadChillicothe, 45601
- From Marietta Road, follow entrance road to parking area and marker
- Mary Borkowski's "Pride of Ohio" Quilt
- Quilt titled "Pride of Ohio" created by nationally recognized folk artist Mary Borkowski from Dayton, Ohio, 1969. The star on the map of Ohio represents the birthplace of astronaut and United States Senator John Glenn. The eight state seals represent the eight Presidents from Ohio. Around each seal are seventeen stars because Ohio was the seventeenth state to join the union. Ohio symbols such as the state flower, the carnation; the state bird, the cardinal and the state tree, the Buckeye are also found in the quilt design. The quilt is part of the Ohio Historical Society museum collections (AL03388).