- Title, side A
- University Circle
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, University Circle Incorporated, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Wade Oval DriveCleveland, 44106
- On the SW part of Wade Oval, across from the intersection with Jeptha Drive
- Fort St. Clair State Park
- Fort St. Clair was built in 1792 by General James Wilkinson as a supply post on the Ohio frontier. On November 6, 1792, Fort St. Clair was attacked by Chief Little Turtle of the Miami tribe and more than 200 of his men. The fort was later used as a supply stop by General "Mad" Anthony Wayne, who achieved a decisive victory against the Indians at the Battle of Fallen Timbers. Fort St. Clair Park was created in 1923 to commemorate the site (Om3077_003).