- Title, side A
- Site of Fort St. Clair
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Fort St. Clair's Company of Wayne's Legion and The Ohio Historical Society
- 135 Camden RoadEaton, 45320
- In a square fenced in area not too far from the entrance to the Fort St. Clair State Park
- Fort St. Clair State Park
- Fort St. Clair was built in 1792 by General James Wilkinson as a supply post on the Ohio frontier. On November 6, 1792, Fort St. Clair was attacked by Chief Little Turtle of the Miami tribe and more than 200 of his men. The fort was later used as a supply stop by General "Mad" Anthony Wayne, who achieved a decisive victory against the Indians at the Battle of Fallen Timbers. Fort St. Clair Park was created in 1923 to commemorate the site (Om3077_003).