- Title, side A
- The Chagrin River's "High Falls"
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Chagrin Falls Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society
- SW corner of N. Main Street and Bell StreetChagrin Falls, 44022
- Marker is hanging on the left side of the stairway to the Falls. You have to go to a small alcove to the left of the stairs to view it
- Roberts Covered Bridge
- This covered bridge in the oldest still (1962) standing in the state and the last of the "double-barreled" spans in Ohio. It was built across Seven Mile Creek on the Old Camden Road in 1829-30 by Orlistus Roberts and J.L. Campbell. Its three burr-arch trusses built of native oak and poplar with a clear span of 73 feet, support the double roadway (AL07524).