- Title, side A
- Benjamin Tappan Jr. (1773-1857)
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, The Ravenna Community, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Cleveland-East Liverpool Road / OH 14Ravenna, 44266
- On the E side of the road, S of Sandra Drive
- Benjamin Tappan
- A photographic reproduction of a portrait of Benjamin Tappan. Tappan founded Ravenna on June 11, 1799. He was also a U.S. senator, founder of the Historical and Philosophical Society of Ohio, an active abolitionist, and the president of the Ohio Canal Commission (AL02974).