- Title, side A
- Title, side B
- Calmoutier Memorial Association and The Ohio Historical Society
- County Road 229Calmoutier, 44667
- Saint Genevieve Church, between Abraham Road and Mt. Hope Road
- Cooke Castle, Gilbraltar Island
- This image shows Cooke Castle, Gibraltar Island, ca. 1880. Built circa 1864 by Jay Cooke, Cooke Castle was used as a vacation home by four generations of the Cooke family. Today, the house and the island are owned by The Ohio State University, where it maintains the Stone Laboratory, a freshwater research and teaching facility (AL03667).