- Title, side A
- Alligator Mound
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennail Commision, The Longaberger Company, Licking County Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society
- Near 388 Bryn Du DriveGranville, 43023
- When exiting Newark-Granville Road, stay on Bryn Du Dr. Other GPS route is blocked.
- Shenandoah Airship Wreckage
- View of the wreckage of the Shenandoah Airship which crashed in Noble County, Ohio on September 3, 1925. The U.S.S. Shenandoah was the first gas-filled rigid airship built in the United States (AL00718).