- Title, side A
- Title, side B
- Citizens of Bradford and The Ohio Historical Society
- NE corner of N Miami Ave/OH 721 and School StreetBradford, 45308
- Bradford Y-Yard Park
- The Black (Pugh's Mill) Covered Bridge
- One of the few remaining covered bridges in southwestern Ohio and the only one in Butler County on its original site, this bridge was built in 1868-1869 to give access to a saw and grist mill owned by James B. Pugh on Four Mile (Tallawanda) Creek. The wooden frame three-story mill had a 16-foot overshot water wheel to power it (AL07521).