11-9 The Black (Pugh's Mill) Covered Bridge
- Title, side A
- Worthington Masonic Museum
- Title, side B
- The 14th District Masonic Officers Association and The Ohio Historical Society
- 634 High StreetWorthington, 43085
- Located at museum, 634 High St.
- The Black (Pugh's Mill) Covered Bridge
- One of the few remaining covered bridges in southwestern Ohio and the only one in Butler County on its original site, this bridge was built in 1868-1869 to give access to a saw and grist mill owned by James B. Pugh on Four Mile (Tallawanda) Creek. The wooden frame three-story mill had a 16-foot overshot water wheel to power it (AL07521).