- Title, side A
- The Muskingum River Flows North
- Title, side B
- The Muskingum River Parkway and The Ohio Historical Society
- Bridge StreetPhilo, 43771
- Small park on W side of Bridge Street just S of bridge
- Muskingum River
- A photograph documenting the Muskingum River. The photograph hows a group of boys fishing in the 1940s. The Muskingum River begins at the confluence of the Walhonding and Tuscarawas rivers in Coshocton, Ohio and flows south 112 miles to the Ohio River at Marietta (Om3070_001).