- Title, side A
- City of Ironton - Founded 1849
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, Tall Stacks, Inc., and The Ohio Historical Society
- Junction of Center Street & Ohio RiverbankIronton, 45633
- At top of a small amphitheater along the river
- Germantown Covered Bridge
- Restored in 1963, the Germantown Covered Bridge on East Center Street, spanning Little Twin Creek, was 93 years old and is reputed to be the only existing covered bridge of its kind in the world. For 41 years this unique inverted bow string truss covered bridge spanned Little Twin Creek on the Dayton Pike in Germantown, Ohio. In 1911 it was removed to its present location where it has been restored and beautified as a link with Ohio's early history. It is a symbol of individual initiative in America's early history (AL07523).