- Title, side A
- Ripley and The Ohio River
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, Tall Stacks, Inc., Ripley Heritage, Inc., and The Ohio Historical Society
- Near 18 N. Front St.Ripley, 45167
- On the river side of N. Front Street
- Ripley, Ohio
- Photographic reproduction of an engraving depicting a view of Ripley, Ohio from the Kentucky side of the Ohio River. The house on the top of the hill possibly represents the home of abolitionist John Rankin. The print was published in the 1846 edition of the Historical Collections of Ohio by Henry Howe (AL02872).