Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
[ stop the slideshow ]

1-55 Log Replica

98_120630.jpg 1-55 MarkerThumbnails1-55 MarkerThumbnails1-55 MarkerThumbnails1-55 MarkerThumbnails1-55 MarkerThumbnails1-55 MarkerThumbnails

Side A: 1804 Quaker Meetinghouse. To Commemorate the first church erected in Union Township, Miami County, Ohio, this log replica was constructed in 1976 by the Union Township 4-H Clubs and the West Milton area Camp Fire Girls. The Laura Lions Club established this historic marker which stands on the site of the West Branch Quaker Burial Grounds near the location of the original church. Side B: Same. Same