- Title, side A
- Olmsted Falls L.S. & M.S. Depot
- Title, side B
- Cuyahoga Valley and Westshore Model Railroad Club Memorial Fund and The Ohio Historical Society
- 25802 Garfield RdOlmsted Falls, 44138
- NW corner of Brookside Drive & Garfield Road
- Ripley, Ohio
- This is a photographic reproduction of an engraving depicting a view of Ripley, Ohio from the Kentucky side of the Ohio River. The house on the top of the hill possibly represents the home of abolitionist John Rankin. The print was published in the 1846 edition of the Historical Collections of Ohio by Henry Howe. (AL02872).