- Title, side A
- First Brick Rural Road in U.S.
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Society for Industrial Archeology Northern Ohio Chapter, and The Ohio Historical Society
- SW corner of Pearl Road and Olde York RoadParma Heights, 44130
- In small park on the tip of the corner
- Ripley, Ohio
- This is a photographic reproduction of an engraving depicting a view of Ripley, Ohio from the Kentucky side of the Ohio River. The house on the top of the hill possibly represents the home of abolitionist John Rankin. The print was published in the 1846 edition of the Historical Collections of Ohio by Henry Howe. (AL02872).