- Title, side A
- North Olmsted-First Settlement and Schoolhouse
- Title, side B
- North Olmstead Landmarks Commission and The Ohio Historical Society
- North Olmsted Fire Station #2, Lorain RoadNorth Olmsted, 44070
- Located just N of intersection of Christman Road and Lorain Road
- Ulysses S. Grant Boyhood Home
- Photographic reproduction of a woodcut depicting the boyhood home of Civil War general and President Ulysses S. Grant in Georgetown, Ohio, ca. 1886 - 1889. Grant lived here from 1823 to 1839. The tannery operated by Grant's father is also pictured (AL00678).