- Title, side A
- Imperial Glass - Gem of "The Glass City"
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Imperial Glass Museum and The Belmont County Tourism Council, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 3210 Belmont StreetBellaire, 43906
- Imperial Glass Museum, NE corner of Belmont Street and 32nd Street
- The Imperial Glass Museum
- The Imperial Glass Museum in Bellaire is home to handmade, blown glass. With ready access to raw materials, fuel, skilled labor, and transportation, the Ohio Valley became the center of the American glass industry during the late 1800s (AL06704).