- Title, side A
- Cuyahoga County Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument
- Title, side B
- The Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument Support Group, The Early Settlers Association, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 3 Public SquareCleveland, 44114
- Between bus stops on the SW corner of Superior Avenue and E Roadway
- The Imperial Glass Museum
- The Imperial Glass Museum in Bellaire is home to handmade, blown glass. With ready access to raw materials, fuel, skilled labor, and transportation, the Ohio Valley became the center of the American glass industry during the late 1800s (AL06703).