- Title, side A
- The Chagrin River's "High Falls"
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Chagrin Falls Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society
- SW corner of N. Main Street and Bell StreetChagrin Falls, 44022
- Marker is hanging on the left side of the stairway to the Falls. You have to go to a small alcove to the left of the stairs to view it
- Rouche de Boeuf
- The once-massive limestone rock outcropping standing in the Maumee River has marked may events in the history of the valley. It was a legendary site for Native Americans and the place where they gathered before the Battle of Fallen Timbers in August 1794. Early records indicate a nearby French settlement in the 1700s was called both Roche de Bout and Roche de Boeuf, but for the last hundred years or so the latter has been most frequently used for both the rock and the lost settlement. About one-third of the rock was destroyed when the railroad bridge was built which caused a great controversy (AL07687).