Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
[ stop the slideshow ]

24-48 Another building at the MUOT that has since merged with the University of Toledo

227_9704.jpg 24-48 The Patient Care building at The Medical University Of Ohio At ToledoThumbnails25-48 The Marker on the access road to the parking garage24-48 The Patient Care building at The Medical University Of Ohio At ToledoThumbnails25-48 The Marker on the access road to the parking garage24-48 The Patient Care building at The Medical University Of Ohio At ToledoThumbnails25-48 The Marker on the access road to the parking garage

Side A: Medical College of Ohio. State interest in medical education for northwest Ohio became a reality when the Medical College of Ohio at Toledo was established in December, 1964. Located initially at South Detroit and Arlington on Lucas County property, MCO moved to the present 350-acre campus starting in 1972. It is the area's first medical school since the closing of the Toledo Medical College (1882-1914). Side B: Same. Same