Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
[ stop the slideshow ]

24-48 Marker

227_142715.jpg 2-59 Warren G. HardingThumbnails24-48 The Marker is in the center, displayed on MUOT Blvd, which is the entrance off Glendale Avenue2-59 Warren G. HardingThumbnails24-48 The Marker is in the center, displayed on MUOT Blvd, which is the entrance off Glendale Avenue2-59 Warren G. HardingThumbnails24-48 The Marker is in the center, displayed on MUOT Blvd, which is the entrance off Glendale Avenue2-59 Warren G. HardingThumbnails24-48 The Marker is in the center, displayed on MUOT Blvd, which is the entrance off Glendale Avenue2-59 Warren G. HardingThumbnails24-48 The Marker is in the center, displayed on MUOT Blvd, which is the entrance off Glendale Avenue2-59 Warren G. HardingThumbnails24-48 The Marker is in the center, displayed on MUOT Blvd, which is the entrance off Glendale Avenue2-59 Warren G. HardingThumbnails24-48 The Marker is in the center, displayed on MUOT Blvd, which is the entrance off Glendale Avenue

Side A: Medical College of Ohio. State interest in medical education for northwest Ohio became a reality when the Medical College of Ohio at Toledo was established in December, 1964. Located initially at South Detroit and Arlington on Lucas County property, MCO moved to the present 350-acre campus starting in 1972. It is the area's first medical school since the closing of the Toledo Medical College (1882-1914). Side B: Same. Same