Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
Home / Subjects Glass Industry + Toledo /

17-48 Edward D. Libbey

219_10908.jpg 17-48 Glass CapitalThumbnails17-48 The Marker is for this building which used to be the headquarters for Libbey-Owens-Ford which is now part of Pilkington.17-48 Glass CapitalThumbnails17-48 The Marker is for this building which used to be the headquarters for Libbey-Owens-Ford which is now part of Pilkington.17-48 Glass CapitalThumbnails17-48 The Marker is for this building which used to be the headquarters for Libbey-Owens-Ford which is now part of Pilkington.17-48 Glass CapitalThumbnails17-48 The Marker is for this building which used to be the headquarters for Libbey-Owens-Ford which is now part of Pilkington.17-48 Glass CapitalThumbnails17-48 The Marker is for this building which used to be the headquarters for Libbey-Owens-Ford which is now part of Pilkington.

⇧ Go to Toledo Marker Home


Marker Details

Title, side A
Woodland Cemetery
Title, side B
Same
Address
6901 Woodland Avenue
Cleveland, 44104
Location
'SW corner of circle in the center of the cemetery
Latitude
41.4906705
Longitude
-81.6420956

Picture Details

Title
Edward D. Libbey
Caption
Edward Drummond Libbey relocated his glass operation from Massachusetts to Toledo in 1888. His company was renown as a producer of fine art glass. Under the leadership of Edward Drummond Libbey, the Toledo Museum of Art was founded in 1901 (AL07685).