- Title, side A
- Sandy Beach Amusement Park
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Logan County Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 100 Block of Main StreetRussells Point, 43348
- Dock area between Rite Aid & Taco Bell
- Indian Lake
- Indian Lake was built between 1850 and 1857 as a feeder lake for the Miami and Erie Canal. It was known as Lewistown Reservoir until 1896, when the lake was purchased by the state of Ohio for a state park. In the 1920s, S. L. Wilgus built an amusement park on the shore of the lake near Russell's Point. Attractions included a boardwalk along the lake and a roller coaster. The park closed in the 1970s (Om3096_001).