Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
[ stop the slideshow ]

6-45 The History of Licking Memorial Hospital

240_5510.jpg ThumbnailsThumbnailsThumbnailsThumbnails

Side A: The History of Licking Memorial Hospital. Newark's first hospital opened on this site in January 1898. In 1906, the building was moved to 22 Wyoming and attached to an existing structure, creating a 22-bed hospital. In December 1914, a new hospital opened at the corners of Everett and Buena Vista. Licking Memorial Hospital on West Main Street began operation on July 6, 1966. Side B: Same. Same