- Title, side A
- Old Sandusky Trail and Shawnee Ford
- Title, side B
- The Country Connection Club and The Ohio Historical Society
- Intersection of TWP Rd 146 and Twp Rd 265Kenton, 43326
- NE corner of intersection of TWP Rd 146 and Twp Rd 265
- Buckeye Lake
- Buckeye Lake near Millersport, Ohio, was built in 1826 as a feeder lake for the canal system. Recreation was a popular activity at the lake in the nineteenth century, and many people visited Buckeye Lake Amusement Park that operated in the 1940s and 1950s. In 1949 Buckeye Lake State Park was created (Om3251_002).