- Title, side A
- Buckeye Lake Park "The Playground of Ohio"
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Greater Buckeye Lake Historical Society and The Ohio Historical Society
- Buckeye Lake State Park's North Shore AreaBuckeye Lake, 43025
- Entrance located where Hebron Road/OH 79 becomes Walnut Road/OH 79. Marker by fountain in parking area.
- Buckeye Lake
- Buckeye Lake near Millersport, Ohio, was built in 1826 as a feeder lake for the canal system. Recreation was a popular activity at the lake in the nineteenth century, and many people visited Buckeye Lake Amusement Park that operated in the 1940s and 1950s. In 1949 Buckeye Lake State Park was created (Om3251_002).