- Title, side A
- City of Ironton - Founded 1849
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, Tall Stacks, Inc., and The Ohio Historical Society
- Junction of Center Street & Ohio RiverbankIronton, 45633
- At top of a small amphitheater along the river
- Lawrence County Courthouse
- This photograph of the Lawrence County courthouse in Ironton, Ohio was taken in the 1960s. The courthouse was built in 1907 after the previous courthouse burned. Architects Richards, McCarty & Bulford designed the building in the Neoclassical style with a domed roof. An annex was added to the rear of the building in 1978 (Om3030_001).