- Title, side A
- Findlay College
- Title, side B
- Historic Preservation Guild of Hancock County, Findlay College Centennial Commission, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 1000 N. Main StreetFindlay, 45840
- Just N of the main entrance to the college
- Matthews House; Parlor; Lake County
- Chardon was designated the county seat of Geauga County The famed master builder Jonathan Goldsmith designed and built this well-proportioned Federal style residence for Dr. John H. Mathews. It is considered to be one of the finest Goldsmith houses. The house was moved to its present location on the campus of Lake Erie College from the original North State Street site in 1949 (AL06626).