- Title, side A
- The Hardin County Courthouse
- Title, side B
- Country Connection Club and The Ohio Historical Society
- N. Detroit StreetKenton, 43326
- N. Detroit Street, just N of Franklin Street/OH 309
- Kirtland Temple
- Exterior view of the Kirtland Temple, Kirtland, Ohio, ca. 1905-1920. Construction of the Temple began in 1833 and it was dedicated in 1836. The Temple was the first church constructed by the Church of the Latter-day Saints (AL02769).