- Title, side A
- Kenyon College, Pioneer in Higher Education
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Kenyon College, and The Ohio Historical Society
- OH 308Gambier, 43022
- SW corner of Wiggins St. and Chase Ave
- Ascension Hall, Kenyon College
- Ascension Hall on the campus of Kenyon College. It was designed by architect William Tinsley's and is considered one of his masterpieces. Built of olive shale, the structure was a gift of the Church of the Ascension in New York City. From Historical Sketches of the Higher Educational Institutions, and also of Benevolent and Reformatory Institutions of the State of Ohio, 1876 (AL03988).