Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
Home / Subject Coal /

4-37 Haydenville, Ohio

449_3126.jpg 4-37 Marker, Side B, now located at the Haydenville ParkThumbnails17-15 The marker is at the entrance to the park. The park is very interesting worth the walk around4-37 Marker, Side B, now located at the Haydenville ParkThumbnails17-15 The marker is at the entrance to the park. The park is very interesting worth the walk around4-37 Marker, Side B, now located at the Haydenville ParkThumbnails17-15 The marker is at the entrance to the park. The park is very interesting worth the walk around

⇧ Go to Coal Marker Home


Marker Details

Title, side A
Brooklyn Heights
Title, side B
Same
Address
Intersection of DiFranco Boulevard and E. Schaaf Road
Brooklyn Heights, 44131
Location
In small road island at entrance to DiFranco Blvd
Latitude
41.4191167
Longitude
-81.6731589

Picture Details

Title
Haydenville, Ohio
Caption
View of children playing in the backyards of Ohio's last company owned town, Haydenville, ca. 1930-1939. Haydenville was owned by the Haydenville Mining and Manufacturing Company. All town residents were employed by the company. In the early twentieth century the company was purchased by the National Fireproofing Company and in the 1960s residents were given the option to purchase their homes (AL01042).