- Title, side A
- Founders of New Albany
- Title, side B
- New Albany Plain Township Historical Society, The Heischman Family, New Albany Community Foundation, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 19 E. Main Street, Route 62New Albany, 43054
- Noble Landon's 1835 tavern, 19 E. Main Street, Route 62
- Saint John the Baptist Italian Catholic Church
- Built in 1898, Saint John the Baptist Italian Catholic Church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Father Alexander Cestelli was the first pastor of the Italian Catholic community in Columbus (AL06763).