Remarkable Ohio

Serpent Mound Marker
[ stop the slideshow ]

3-25 Central College Presbyterian Church

51_5620.jpg Thumbnails73-25 St. Patrick Church (Jan 2008)Thumbnails73-25 St. Patrick Church (Jan 2008)Thumbnails73-25 St. Patrick Church (Jan 2008)Thumbnails73-25 St. Patrick Church (Jan 2008)

Side A: Central College Presbyterian Church. This church was organized April 22, 1843, in conjunction with The Central College of Ohio on land donated by Squire Timothy Lee. The college, chartered in March, 1842, continued until 1892. This brick chapel was erected in 1870 under the leadership of the Reverend Levi P. Sabin, and was remodeled during the pastorate of the Reverend Robert B. Wilson, 1943-1953. Side B: Blank. Blank