- Title, side A
- John W. Heisman Birth Site
- Title, side B
- Rotary Club of Cleveland, Cleveland Landmarks Commission, Ohio History Connection
- 3928 Bridge AveCleveland, 44113
- John Heisman birthsite
- St Mary's Church, Columbus
- The fa?ade of St. Mary's Church in German Village, Columbus. St. Mary Church was dedicated in 1868 in response to the spiritual needs of the growing German-Catholic population of Columbus' South Side. The original schoolhouse, which stands behind the church, was erected in 1865 under the direction of Rev. Francis X. Specht, St. Mary's first pastor. It served as a temporary house of worship until the Gothic-style church was completed. St. Mary's distinctive spire - soaring 197 feet into the Columbus sky - was added in 1893 (AL07011).