- Title, side A
- Historic Little Miami River
- Title, side B
- Greene County Park District and The Ohio Historical Society, near Spring Valley
- Constitution Park-Just N of Intersection of OH 725 and US 42Spring Valley, 45370
- W side of OH 725
- John S. Rarey and Cruiser Painting
- This portrait shows John Solomon Rarey and Cruiser. Rarey (1827-1866), a native of Groveport, Ohio, gained international fame using kindness, firmness, and patience to train previously unmanageable horses. His innovative methods captured international attention and secured him invitations to tour Europe, Canada, and Russia. In what was perhaps the most famous of his demonstrations, Rarey tamed a vicious horse named Cruiser in three hours. Rarey was given the horse as a reward for his skill. He then went on to exhibit Cruiser and his techniques throughout the U.S. and Europe (Om1438_001).