- Title, side A
- Ashtabula Train Disaster December 29, 1876
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, Bliss Remembrance Committee, and The Ohio Historical Society
- NE corner of Lake Avenue & 27th StreetAshtabula, 44004
- At the entrance to Parking Lot 1, Ashtabula County Medical Center
- The Doomed Train
- A cover image of the train involved in the Ashtabula Train Disaster. The image, in black, shows the train, the Ashtabula Railroad Depot and passengers waiting to board. In 1876, the train left the depot and crashed into the Ashtabula River after a bridge collapsed, killing 160 (AL07759).