- Title, side A
- Harry M. Daugherty
- Title, side B
- Ohio Bicentennial Commission, Van Meter Ashbrook & Associates, Washington Senior High, and The Ohio Historical Society
- 1741 Washington AvenueWashington Court House, 43160
- Washington Cemetery, east side of the fountain
- Harry M. Daugherty and Warren G. Harding
- Harry M. Daugherty and Warren G. Harding at Harding's home in Marion, Ohio during the 1920 presidential campaign. He served as a campaign adviser to Harding. After Harding was elected he appointed Daugherty Attorney General, a cabinet post that Daugherty held from 1921-1924. He resigned amid charges that he was involved in a conspiracy to defraud the government known as the Teapot Dome scandal (AL01005).