- Title, side A
- Wagnor Cemetery - Pioneer Burial Ground & Site of the First School in Plain Township
- Title, side B
- New Albany-Plain Township Historical Society and The Ohio Historical Society
- Central College RoadNew Albany, 43054
- Central College Road opposite intersection of Cedar Brook Drive
- Fayette County Courthouse
- The Eclectic-style Fayette County courthouse was designed by architect David W. Gibbs and was completed in 1885. Three murals in the lobby outside the courtroom were painted by Archibald Willard, who painted the Spirit of '76. The first mural, Spirit of the U. S. Mail depicts a winged woman holding a bundle of letters in her left hand and a single envelope in the other hand that bears the inscription "A. M. Willard. . . , Cleveland, Ohio." The Spirit of Electricity portrays a woman floating above a body of water bearing a torch in her right hand. The Spirit of the Telegraph is pictured as a winged woman holding a length of telegraph wire (Om3119_002).