- Title, side A
- Bergstresser/Dietz Covered Bridge 1887-1991
- Title, side B
- Citizens for Positive Growth to the Village of Canal Winchester and The Ohio Historical Society
- Around 1056 Washington St.Canal Winchester, 43110
- The Bergstresser Bridge, one mile south of Canal Winchester on State Route 674.
- Salmon P. Chase
- Photograph of Salmon P. Chase, ca. 1865 - 1870. He served two, two year terms as Ohio Governor from 1856-1860. Abraham Lincoln appointed Chase Secretary of the Treasury in 1860 and Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1864 (AL00564).